SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jun 6, 2022–
Williams Sonoma, a brand portfolio member of Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (NYSE: WSM), the world’s largest digital-first, design-led and sustainable home retailer, announced today the launch of Seed & Harvest, a new collection of flavorful food that prioritize providing customers with unprecedented transparency in ingredients and sustainable sourcing practices to accommodate various dietary, food or lifestyle preferences. As a result of these commitments to transparency and sustainability, packaging of Seed & Harvest products will feature iconography that will assist customers in easily identifying products that are vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, kosher or dairy free. Additionally, all Seed & Harvest products are refined sugar-free and all packaging of Seed & Harvest products are either compostable or recyclable.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220606005723/en/
Seed & Harvest By Williams Sonoma (Photo: Williams Sonoma)
“Williams Sonoma has a rich history of offering our customers best-in-class food products made with clean, high-quality ingredients that we develop in-house or source from premiere vendors around the world,” said Williams Sonoma President, Ryan Ross. “We are developing Seed & Harvest products to appeal to the palate of all of our customers while also being mindful of those who may have various dietary, food or lifestyle preferences. The accommodations we are making with this collection will allow our customers with specific needs to easily shop Seed & Harvest products with confidence without having to question quality or compromise on flavor.”
The sustainably sourced ingredients featured in Seed & Harvest products will be identifiable through premiere third-party certification organizations like Fair Trade™ and through purveyors and partners of Williams Sonoma like Renewal Mill an award-winning, women-led food company that’s dedicated to fighting climate change with upcycled flours and baking mixes.
The Seed & Harvest collection by Williams Sonoma currently features 33 items ranging across all food categories from savory and sweet to snacks and beverages:
- Brownie and Cookie Mixes – $14.95-$16.95
- Brownie, Chocolate Chip Cookie, Sugar Cookie
- Cake Mixes – $16.95
- Chocolate Cake, Yellow Cake
- Quick Bread and Muffin Mix – $15.95
- Raspberry Lemon Quick Bread, Banana Date Quick Bread
- Blueberry Oat Flour Muffin
- Breakfast Bars and Protein Pancake Mix – $14.95-$16.95
- Banana Oat Breakfast Bar
- Blueberry Protein Pancake, Protein Powder Pancake
- Sweets – $9.95-$14.95
- Gummy Worms, Organic Vegan Gummy Bears, Soft Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Beverage/Cocktail Mixes – $18.95
- Blueberry Lemon Thyme Cocktail Mix, Citrus Ginger Cocktail Mix, Pomegranate Paloma Cocktail Mix
- Willows and Seasonings – $14.95-$16.95
- Chipotle Black Pepper BBQ Sauce, Original BBQ Sauce, Smoky Peach BBQ Sauce
- Everyday Seasoning Rub
- French Mustard, Ginger Soy and Ultra Herb Sheet Pan Seasoning
- Salad Dressings/Marinades/Oil Drizzlers – $16.95-$18.95
- Golden Goddess Everything Sauce, Green Goddess Everything Sauce, Red Goddess Everything Sauce
- Balsamic Basil, Garlic Meyer Lemon, Sonoma Herb Veggie Roasting Drizzler
- Sauce Pasta $18.95
- Hidden Veggie Marinara Pasta Sauce, Vegan Vodka Pasta Sauce
- Pizza Sauce and Crust Mix – $14.95-$16.95
- Pizza Sauce
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust Mix
The new Seed & Harvest collection is now available at William Sonoma stores and on Williams-Sonoma.com.
For more information on Seed & Harvest, please visit:
About Williams Sonoma
Since its founding by Chuck Williams in 1956, the Williams Sonoma brand has been bringing people together around food. A member of Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (NYSE: WSM) portfolio of brands, Williams Sonoma is a leading specialty retailer of high-quality products for the kitchen and home, providing world-class service and an engaging customer experience. Products include cookware, cooks’ tools, cutlery, electrics, bakeware, food, tabletop and bar, outdoor, cookbooks, as well as furniture, lighting and decorative accessories. Each store offers cooking classes and tastings conducted by expert culinary staff. A comprehensive gift registry program for weddings and other special events is available in stores and online. On williams-sonoma.com and the Williams Sonoma blog, Taste, customers can find recipes, tips, and techniques that help them create delicious meals. Williams Sonoma can also be found on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube. Williams Sonoma is also part of The Key Rewards, a free-to-join loyalty program that offers members exclusive benefits across the Williams-Sonoma, Inc. family of brands.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220606005723/en/
CONTACT: Kendall Coleman
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA CALIFORNIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: FOOD/BEVERAGE HOME GOODS ONLINE RETAIL RETAIL SPECIALTY
SOURCE: Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 06/06/2022 10:18 AM/DISC: 06/06/2022 10:18 AM
Copyright Business Wire 2022.