Salmon has to be one of the healthiest fish that you can eat, and it’s also one of the tastiest. Whether you’re using fresh or frozen salmon, there are plenty of ways to make tasty dishes out of it in your kitchen at home, including these six simple recipes.
Here’s how to grill salmon perfectly every time. First, preheat your grill to medium-high heat and oil the grates. Then, season your salmon with salt, pepper, and any other desired spices. Next, place the salmon skin-side down on the grill and cook for 4-5 minutes. Flip the salmon and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes, or until it is cooked through. Remove from grill and enjoy!
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Coat a baking sheet with olive oil or cooking spray.
3. Place the salmon fillets on the baking sheet, skin side down.
4. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and any other desired spices.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through.
6. Remove from the oven and enjoy!
3) Pan Seared
Salmon is a versatile fish that can be cooked in many different ways. One of the most popular methods is pan searing. Pan searing is a quick and easy way to cook salmon that results in crispy skin and moist, flaky flesh. Here’s how to do it Start by patting the fillets dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper on both sides. Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet until hot but not smoking, then place your fillets skin side down. Once they are nicely browned (about 3 minutes), flip them over to cook for another 2 minutes or so on the other side. Serve right away with lemon wedges or your favorite sauce on top.
– BBQ: You can easily make your own homemade BBQ sauce by combining ketchup, Dijon mustard, soy sauce, honey, cider vinegar and some Worcestershire sauce for an extra kick of flavor.
Poaching is a quick and healthy way to cook salmon. Plus, it’s easy to do! Simply fill a large skillet or saucepan with enough water to cover the salmon. Add some vinegar and salt, then bring the mixture to a simmer. Gently place the salmon in the water and cook for about 10 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove the salmon from the pan and enjoy!
Salmon is such a versatile fish, and there are endless ways to cook it. One of our favorite ways is to marinate it. This helps to infuse the salmon with flavor and make it even more tender. Plus, it’s a great way to meal prep for the week ahead. Here are six of our favorite salmon marinades 1) Lemon-Rosemary: 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary, zest from one lemon, juice from one lemon, salt and pepper to taste. Mix together in a bowl then pour over your fillets. Marinate for at least two hours before cooking as desired.
1. Combine sugar, salt, and your choice of herbs and spices in a bowl. Rub the mixture all over the salmon fillet, then wrap it tightly in plastic wrap. Place the salmon in the fridge for 24 hours.
2. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the salmon on the sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through.
3. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat and brush with oil. Grill the salmon for 4-5 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
4. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the salmon and cook for 4-5 minutes per side, or until cooked through.