The aperitif during the summer? Essential, you tell us! And you’re right: it’s the best time to treat yourself with friends or family while enjoying the sun and the nice weather… At the editorial office, we don’t miss an opportunity to enjoy an aperitif in conviviality. So we decided to share with you this selection of the 15 best aperitif recipes to enjoy a max’ of summer. Let’s go!
During the summer days, we often take the aperitif at the bottom of the garden surrounded by friends or family. We sit around the table, we chat, we toast, we laugh, we devour petit fours and salted cookies… in short we take advantage of the good weather to let ourselves go! So what about the aperitif during the season? No question that it is bland and tasteless, composed of peanuts or chips bought in the store. No, the aperitif must be more tasty, diversified, and homemade, please!
Are you organizing an aperitif with family or friends? It’s time to discover this selection of 15 recipes for a well-deserved summer aperitif presented in this file. From the classic bruschetta with tomatoes, olives, and parmesan, to the more original melon brochettes with Parma ham and mozzarella, there is something for every taste, every color, and every desire.
So don’t miss our recipes for tapas with Iberian ham, tomatoes, and olives, fougasse with cherry tomatoes and fleur de sel, peach slices with lemon and goat cheese mousse, fried olive bites with cheese, crab rillettes with lime, mini zucchini muffins with polenta, ratatouille cake or homemade spicy guacamole, just to name a few. Your aperitif with family or friends will be most exquisite! So, cook these 15 recipes, and cheers!
- Melon, ham, and mozzarella skewers.
- Mini zucchini polenta muffins.
- Crab Rillettes with Lime.
- Tomato, olive, and parmesan bruschetta: With tomatoes, black olives, and parmesan cheese, these Italian-style bruschettas will make you crunch with pleasure during your appetizers or your summer meals, greedy and colorful.
- Guacamole: After living in Mexico, guacamole has become my favorite aperitif. All my friends love it and often ask me to prepare it for them. The real Guacamole does not contain lemon because the taste is altered, and the simple fact of leaving the pits inside the preparation (it is also decorative), prevents it from turning black. This is a trick that a Mexican cook gave me… Excellent!
- Crispy olive bites with cheese.
- Mini spicy bell pepper cannelés.
- Whiskey, green tea, lemon, and mint cocktail: Looking for an original and tasty cocktail recipe? Consider this whiskey cocktail. Fresh and flavored with green tea, this drink with alcohol will delight your taste buds and those of your guests. Add to that a tangy lime juice with sugar and some mint leaves and you will get this famous original cocktail. Enjoy it during your evenings with friends or during an aperitif with your family. Get a head start by brewing your green tea a few hours before serving.
- Iberian ham, tomato, and olive tapas.
- Express ratatouille cake.
- Black olive tapenade.
- Fougasse with cherry tomatoes and fleur de sel.
- Peach and lemon goat cheese mousse on toast.
- Lemon hummus.
- Strawberry and watermelon juice.